Classification and Advantages of Solar Power System
Ⅰ. Classification of solar power system
1) Off grid photovoltaic system: Off grid photovoltaic system is mainly composed of solar cell components, controllers and batteries. To power an AC load, the off grid photovoltaic system also needs to be configured with an AC inverter.
2) The grid tied PV system means that the direct current generated by the solar module is converted into alternating current that meets the requirements of the grid through the grid-connected inverter and then directly connected to the public grid. The grid tied PV system has a centralized large-scale grid-connected power station, which is generally a power station. The main feature of grid tied PV system is that the generated energy is directly transmitted to the grid, and the grid is uniformly deployed to supply power to users. However, this kind of power station has large investment, long construction period and large area, making it difficult to develop and popularize. The decentralized small grid tied PV system, especially the photovoltaic building-integrated power generation system, is the mainstream of grid-connected power generation due to the advantages of small investment, fast construction, small footprint, and strong policy support.
Ⅱ. What are the advantages of solar power system?
1) Solar energy is inexhaustible, and the solar radiation received by the earth's surface can meet 10,000 times the energy demand. As long as the solar photovoltaic system is installed on the 4% desert, the generated electricity can meet the needs. The use of solar power system to generate electricity is safe and reliable, and will not suffer the impact of energy crisis or unstable fuel market.
2) Solar energy is available everywhere, and can supply power nearby without long-distance transmission, which avoids the loss of long-distance transmission lines.
3) Solar energy does not use fuel, and the operating cost is very low.
4) There are no moving parts for solar power generation, it is not easy to be damaged, and the maintenance is simple, especially suitable for unattended use.
5) Solar power generation will not produce any waste, no pollution, noise and other public hazards, no adverse impact on the environment, is an ideal clean energy.
6) The solar power system has a short construction period, is convenient and flexible, and can arbitrarily add or reduce the amount of solar energy to avoid waste according to the increase or decrease of the load.
3. Application fields of solar power system
1) Small power supply ranging from 10-100W, solar power system sold in Anern solar supply store is used in remote areas without electricity, such as plateaus, islands, pastoral areas, border posts and other military and civilian life electricity, such as lighting, TV, tape recorders, etc.
2) 3 to 5KW household rooftop grid-connected power generation system.
3) Photovoltaic water pump: solar power system solves the drinking and irrigation of deep wells in areas without electricity.