Main Features of Home Solar PV System
I. What is a solar PV system
A solar PV system is a power generation system that converts solar energy into electrical energy, using the PV effect. PV power generation systems are divided into independent solar PV power generation systems and grid tied solar pv generation systems. Solar PV system refers to a power generation system that uses the PV effect of PV cells to directly convert solar radiant energy into electrical energy, including PV modules and supporting components.
Independent home solar PV system power generation refers to a method of power generation in which solar PV power generation is not connected to the grid. The typical feature is that a battery is required to store the energy of the PV power generation system at night. Independent home solar PV system power generation is mainly used in remote villages in the civil area, such as household systems, village-level solar PV power stations; in the industrial area, it is mainly used in telecommunications, satellite broadcasting and television, solar water pumps, and wind power and small hydropower are available. The region can also form a hybrid power generation system, such as wind power/solar power complementary system, etc. Home solar PV systems are mostly family units, and their commercial uses are mainly for power supply for enterprises, government buildings, public facilities, security facilities, and lighting systems for night landscaping. You could get home solar PV systems and solar energy solutions from Anern.
II. Main features of home solar PV system
1. The use of single-chip microcomputer and special software realizes intelligent control.
2. Accurate discharge control of home solar PV system using battery discharge rate characteristic correction. The end-of-discharge voltage is the control point corrected by the discharge rate curve, which eliminates the inaccuracy of the over-discharge of simple voltage control, and conforms to the inherent characteristics of the battery, that is, different discharge rates have different end voltages.
3. The home solar PV system has automatic control such as overcharge, overdischarge, electronic short circuit, overload protection, and unique anti-reverse connection protection. The above protection does not damage any parts and does not burn insurance.
4. The home solar PV system adopts the series PWM charging main circuit, which reduces the voltage loss of the charging circuit by nearly half compared with the charging circuit using diodes. The charging efficiency is 3%-6% higher than that of the non-PWM charging circuit, which increases the power consumption time. The boost charging of over-discharge recovery, normal direct charging, and automatic floating charging control methods make the system have a longer service life; at the same time, it has high-precision temperature compensation.
5. The intuitive LED luminous tube indicates the current battery status, allowing users to understand the usage status.
6. All controls use industrial-grade chips, which can operate freely in cold, high temperature and humid environments. At the same time, the crystal oscillator timing control is used, and the timing control is accurate.
7. The home solar PV system cancels the potentiometer adjustment control set point. The E-square memory is used to record each work control point, which makes the setting digitized, and eliminates the factors that cause errors in the control point due to potentiometer vibration deviation, temperature drift and other factors that reduce accuracy and reliability.