Where Are Solar Plant Systems Commonly Used?
Ⅰ. The power generation principle of solar plant system
Under the irradiation of sunlight, the electric energy generated by the solar cell element is controlled by the controller to charge the battery or directly supply power to the load when the load demand is met. If the sunlight is insufficient or at night, the battery will supply power to the DC load under the control of the controller. For solar plant systems with AC loads, it is also necessary to add inverters to convert DC power into AC power. The power generation of solar plant system works by using the photovoltaic technology that converts solar radiation energy into electrical energy using a square array of solar cells. Solar power generation can be divided into grid-connected photovoltaic power generation and off-grid photovoltaic power generation according to the operation mode.
Ⅱ. The application of solar plant system
1) Solar plant system is used in the field of transportation, such as beacon lights, traffic/railway signal lights, traffic warning lights, street lights, high-altitude obstacle lights, highway/railway wireless phone booths, power supply for unattended agencies, etc.
2) Solar plant system is used in the field of communication/communication: solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcasting/communication/paging power supply system. Rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, GPS power supply for soldiers, etc.
3) Solar plant system is used in petroleum, marine and meteorological fields: cathodic protection solar plant system for oil pipelines and reservoir gates, life and emergency power supply for oil drilling platforms, marine monitoring equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
4) Solar plant system is used in the power supply of household lamps: such as garden lamps, street lamps, portable lamps, camping lamps, mountaineering lamps, fishing lamps, black light lamps, tapping lamps, energy-saving lamps, etc.
5) Photovoltaic power station: 10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power station, wind-solar (diesel) complementary power station, various large parking plants, charging stations, etc.
6) Solar buildings combine solar power generation with building materials to enable large buildings in the future to achieve power self-sufficiency, which is a major development direction in the future.
7) Solar plant system is used in other fields including: matching with automobiles: solar vehicles/electric vehicles, battery charging equipment, automotive air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold drink boxes, etc. Solar hydrogen production and fuel cell regenerative power generation systems. Seawater desalination equipment power supply.