What to Consider when Choosing Commercial Solar Powered Parking Lot Lights?
I. Commercial solar powered parking lot lights, you deserve it
Are solar commercial powered parking lot lights what they say they are? If you've ever been on the street or in a solar-powered parking lot at dusk, you'll see every light come on as if the sensors on top of them detected low light levels. Either way, commercial solar powered parking lot lights are grid independent and independent of each other. They have many benefits, but are they worth it?
As solar power becomes more and more popular, businesses must assess whether they are worth converting to solar power. Many multinational corporations are getting into the solar space, but there is no way for small businesses to make such a dramatic change. Commercial solar powered parking lot lights are not a major investment in green energy practices, but commercial solar powered parking lot lights are a solid form of investment in smart parking. Commercial solar powered parking lot lights are reliable, convenient and environmentally friendly.
II. What should be considered when choosing commercial solar powered parking lot lights?
If you decide to invest in a parking lot and install some solar lights, you may be overwhelmed by the options on the market. Which commercial solar powered parking lot lights are the best? Anern solar store has collected some tips for you. There are a few things to consider:
1. Order size: Smaller businesses will want to choose lamps from the manufacturer.
2. No minimum order required, if you need to order another light to cover the small.
3. The expansion of the parking lot requires several commercial solar powered parking lot lights to be planned in advance.
4. Temperature: Enterprises in cold areas need commercial solar powered parking lot lights that perform well in cold environments or have good insulation around the battery.
5. Warranty: Commercial solar powered parking lot lights like solar and wind powered parking lot lights are easy to replace if necessary, but you can save even more money if the lights are still under full warranty.
6. Lumens: Although watts are a familiar measurement, it is not the most important measurement. Instead, you need to investigate the lumens of commercial solar powered parking lot lights. Lumens are a measure of light output. A household light bulb will provide several hundred lumens. Commercial solar powered parking lot lights should provide several thousand lumens because the light has to travel to the ground.
7. Positioning: Since commercial solar powered parking lot lights need to collect sunlight, their head angle is important. Also, since they emit less light than traditional parking lot lights, their distance in the parking lot also matters. A parking lot professional can help you plan where your lights are positioned and make sure they are angled for maximum light.